You want to compete with the force of the water? Then our Rock & Roll Tour is the perfect match for you. White water with impressive barrels and high waves will make your heart beat faster during this rafting experience. Dealing with the power of the water is an experience that conveys respect and reverence at the same time. Our state-certified guides will accompany you all the way and will take care of your safety.
The meeting point for this tour is our outdoor base in Lienz. After you got the white water equipment, we will train the most important paddle commands. Then we will drive to the entry point of the Isel river and get into the water.
The tour starts with an intensive beginning passage, a short breather will follow. You will get the chance to swim in the white water and experience it on your own body. After this short break, more than 10 kilometres of rafting will follow.
After arriving at the exit point we will take you back to the base, where you can relax your strained muscles.
- River: Isel (Difficulty level: Level IV)
- Description: Look forward to the top course on the Isel. High waves mixed with impressive rollers keep the adrenalin level at a high level.
- Distance: 12 km
- Total duration: appr. 2 hours
- Rafting duration (time on river): appr. 1 hour
- Maximum number of people per boat: 8 or 10 (depending on the size of the boat)
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete white water equipment
- Shower facilities at the base
- Car park
- Optional: BBQ (on request for an additional EUR 16)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 16 years