We meet at our base (13023 Campertogno, Province of Vercelli, Italy)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you are looking for different and more intense emotions than rafting, hydrospeed will not disappoint you! Once immersed in the water, you will descend the river with waves, rapids, splashes and lots of fun.
Once you arrive at the base at the agreed time, you will fill in the registration forms. You can leave your valuables in our office and put on the wetsuit that will be given to you. Once ready, it will be time for a theoretical lesson followed by the transfer to the river, at the starting point.
After practising with the paddle in the water a few times, the descent will begin. On the route you will stop in a small lake to take a dive from a natural rock springboard.
At the exit point, the buses will take us back to the base where you can use our facilities. In our base you will find a beautiful garden where you can sunbathe, a bar, a football field and a tennis court.
- River: Sesia (difficulty level: class III-IV)
- Description: The river is much appreciated by lovers of rafting, not only for the beautiful rapids but also because it is an ideal place to practice water sports for the first time.
- Distance: 11km
- Total duration: 3-5hrs
- Time on the river: 1.5h - 2hrs
- Neoprene equipment (wetsuit, vest, socks, life jacket)
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Microfleece or thermal T-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability