This experience, suitable for all canyoning enthusiasts who have already accumulated experience in this sport, will be unforgettable! Follow our guides through this regenerating adventure!
Tour programme- Preparation:
Once we meet at the meeting point at the appointed time, we will walk about 10 minutes to go and take a wetsuit. After everyone has taken their equipment, we will wear our wetsuit in the open air. We will then head over to a bridge where we will explain the activity to you.
The introduction will be followed by 15-20 minutes of walking at the end of which we will enter the canyon, where the adventure begins.- Tour:
The route will follow with jumps of 2-3m, a small slide, a 10m drop, three other slides, the third of which is very long and fast. There will then be jumps up to 8m high, another 2 slides and then get to a 30m abseil and a 30m abseil-slide. If you don't feel like taking a slide or jumping, the guide will tell you how to get around them. - Arrival:
At the end of the adventure you will find yourself close to your cars.
- Canyon: Chalamy
Description: The Chalamy Canyon is known for its crystal clear waters and beautiful pools of water that make canyoning even more magical.
- Route: The route begins about 500 m from our base and ends a few meters from it.
- Total duration: 4.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3.5hrs
- Jump height: 8m
- Slide length: 6m
- Abseiling height: 30m
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Qualified guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Photos (about 50 photos will be taken which will be posted on the Facebook page of our center in the following days)Bring along
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses laceRequirements
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience