This experience, suitable for all canyoning enthusiasts who have already accumulated experience in this sport, will be unforgettable! Follow our guides through this regenerating adventure!
Once we meet at the meeting point at the appointed time, we will walk about 10 minutes to go and take a wetsuit. After everyone has taken their equipment, we will wear our wetsuit in the open air. We will then head over to a bridge where we will explain the activity to you.
The introduction will be followed by 15-20 minutes of walking at the end of which we will enter the canyon, where the adventure begins.
The route will follow with jumps of 2-3m, a small slide, a 10m drop, three other slides, the third of which is very long and fast. There will then be jumps up to 8m high, another 2 slides and then get to a 30m abseil and a 30m abseil-slide. If you don't feel like taking a slide or jumping, the guide will tell you how to get around them.
At the end of the adventure you will find yourself close to your cars.
- Canyon: Chalamy
Description: The Chalamy Canyon is known for its crystal clear waters and beautiful pools of water that make canyoning even more magical.
- Route: The route begins about 500 m from our base and ends a few meters from it.
- Total duration: 4h30min
- Time in the canyon: 3h30min
- Jump height: 8m
- Slide length: 6m
- Abseiling height: 30m
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Qualified guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Photos (about 50 photos will be taken which will be posted on the Facebook page of our center in the following days)
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience