Surrounded by an impressive mountain landscape lies the city of Salzburg with its prestigious buildings and numerous sights. A tandem flight from Gaisberg allows you to see the city from above. With this thermal flight, you have more time to enjoy the view, as in good conditions the pilots can use the upwinds to prolong the flight time.
- Meeting and Preparation: For this flight, we meet at the top of the Gaisberg mountain. The meeting point is also easily reachable by bus line 151 from Salzburg (bus stop "Mirabellplatz") and the landing site in Guggenthal (bus stop "Guggenthal Volksschule"). Before take-off, you fill out our flight ticket. This is followed by a briefing by the experienced tandem pilots, who will explain to you what the flight will be like.
- Start and Flight: For take-off, we take a few quick steps against the wind until we are in the air. You can then fully enjoy the breathtaking view as you are seated right in front of the pilot. For all those who want to experience some action, the tandem pilots can fly aerobatic figures, during which you can feel the centrifugal forces. At the end of the flight, we land at the landing site in Guggenthal. Landing is not a challenge for you as passengers. You simply follow the pilot's instructions, stretch out your legs and land in a seated position, cushioned by the harness.
- Route: From the take-off site on the Gaisberg to the landing site in Guggenthal
- View at the city of Salzburg
- Altitude covered: 650m
- Total Duration: 1h30min
- Duration of the flight: 20-40min
- Type of flight: Thermic flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos for extra charge of €29
- Solid, ankle-high footwear
- Summer: hiking clothes
- Winter: ski clothes
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 15/125kg
- Physical health