This canyoning tour in the Chalamy is a real natural playground and the perfect occasion for having fun with your family! Together with our certified guides you will explore a breathtaking route that will allow you and your children to live an unforgettable experience in total safety, filled with a lot of adrenaline and the feeling of a real connection with the surrounding nature.
We meet at the Bar Carpe Diem. From here, you will follow us with your vehicles in a 15 minutes ride to the car park, located right next to the canyon. We will then give you the necessary equipment and a short introduction about the activity before finally enter into the canyon and start the adventure!
Our experienced guides will follow you step by step to help you conquer the stream and give you amazing memories. Jumps and water slides are never compulsory on this route: if you don't feel like facing them, the guide will show you an alternative route.
After returning to the cars we can dry off and, if you wish, you can end the day by eating in one of the delicious local restaurants.
- Canyon: Chalamy
- Description: Chalamy Canyon is known for its crystal clear waters and wonderful natural pools.
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time spent in the canyon: 2hrs
- Jump height: min 1m / max 8m
- Water slides height: min 2m / max 12m
- Abseiling height: min 5m / max 10m
- Complete canyoning equipment
- CIC and AIGC certified guide
- Microfleece or thermal t-shirt
- A second pair of shoes (they will get wet)
- Hair band
- Headband for glasses (or extra contact lenses)
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Physical fitness
- Familiarity with water