In this extremely technical route, you'll be able to test yourself completely. The Canyoning in the Nissod is suitable for experienced people with a good canyoning experience. Together with our guides we will take you to breathtaking places.
Tour program- Preparation:
We meet directly at our base in Champdepraz and from there we use our shuttle to get to the canyon entrance. We will help you with carrying your equipment and we will give you all the necessary material. - Tour:
After a briefing of a few minutes and walking to the entrance of the canyon you can start the activity.- Return:
Once back to the base we can and put on dry clothes and, if you want, we will finish in beauty eating all together in one of the restaurants in the area. After booking, you can contact us if you wish to have lunch in one of the affiliated restaurants. You can taste regional dishes from about 15 euros.
- Canyon: Nissod
- Description: The water flows in an outcrop of calcareous rock: one of the few of the Aosta Valley.
- Total duration: 5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3.5 - 4hrs
- Jump height: none
- Slide length: none
- Abseiling height: 50m
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Qualified guide CIC (Commission Internationale de Canyon)
- High-class harness and rope material
- A second pair of shoes (which will get wet)
- Elastic hairbands
- Glasses lace (or spare contact lenses)
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience
- Basics of rope manoeuvres (knowing how to put the descender, etc.)