In this extremely technical route, you'll be able to test yourself completely. The route is suitable for experienced people with a good canyoning experience. Together with our guides we will take you to breathtaking places.
After a short breakfast or snack at Bar Carpe Diem, you will follow us moving by your own car (5 minutes) until you reach the parking located near the canyon. We will help you with carrying your equipment and we will give you all the necessary material. After a briefing of a few minutes and walking to the entrance of the canyon you can start the activity.
Once back to the cars we can and put on dry clothes and, if you want, we will finish in beauty eating all together in one of the restaurants in the area.
After booking, you can contact us if you wish to have lunch in one of the affiliated restaurants. You can taste regional dishes from about 15 euros.
- Canyon: Nissod
- Description: The water flows in an outcrop of calcareous rock: one of the few of the Aosta Valley.
- Total duration: 5h
- Time in the canyon: 3h30min - 4h
- Jump height: none
- Slide length: none
- Abseiling height: 50m
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Qualified guide CIC (Commission Internationale de Canyon)
- High class harness and rope material
- A second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Elastic hair Bands
- Glasses lace (or spare contact lenses)
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Canyoning experience
- Basics of rope maneuvers (knowing how to put the descender etc.)