At the Kraftwerks-Aue (Am Wasserkraftwerk, 79639 Grenzach-Wyhlen)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
In our beginner course you will easily learn advanced SUP paddling techniques. Cool moves and tricks guarantee a lot of fun on the water!
We meet at the Kraftwerks-Aue in Grenzach-Wyhlen, where you will be the first to receive your SUP equipment. Besides a theoretical part, which deals with history, material science, paddling techniques and rescue scenarios, we spend the time mainly on the water. Together we will optimize your paddling movements, show you various techniques, practice going straight ahead and give you a first insight into how you can master moving water or even waves with the surfstance. Of course, little tricks cannot be missing. This course takes place on two consecutive days and lasts 3 hours per day.
- River: Rhine
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Total course duration: 2x3h
- High quality board and paddle
- Life jacket
- Certified tour guide
- Neoprene suit (available at extra cost)
- Waterproof packsack (available at extra cost)
- Quick-drying clothes
- Sun protection
- Water or sports shoes that fit firmly on the foot
- Minimum age: 9 years
- Swimming ability