FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
When you hear "winter sports", only skiing comes to your mind? What a shame, because paragliding in winter is definitely a sport worth discovering. The snow-capped mountains and valleys give a magical atmosphere to your flight and the view on the Mont Blanc range is simply spectacular. We promise you won't regret swapping your skis for a paragliding wing.
- Meeting and Preparation: The big jump is for today! At the agreed time, you will find your guide at the foot of the Mont Chéry cable car. Just like you see at the airport, he will be waiting for you with an "Air Libre" sign and a big smile. You then take the cable car together to the top of the mountain, 1826m above sea level. Now that you're there, it's time to get ready.
- Start and Flight: We provide you with a harness, helmet and the rest of the equipment and help you put them on. The time to take off finally comes: after a brief explanation and a few meters to run, you will be flying in the Savoyard sky with your pilot. After a 10-15 min flight, you will land gently outside the village of Les Gets.
- After Landing: You can then easily reach your car left in town or in the car park of the cable car, with your head still in the clouds.
- Route: From Mont Chéry (1826m) to Les Gets (1100m)
- View at: Mont Blanc mountain range, high Chablais, Aravis and Les Gets
- Change in Altitude: around 700m
- Total Duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: around 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Lift ticket
- Pictures/Videos (extra EUR 25)
- Solid footwear
- Winter clothes (long trousers, fleece jacket and windbreaker)
- Minimum age: 5 years
- Minimum- / Maximum weight: 20kg / 95kg
- Physical health