The perfect canyoning experience for all those who want to try this fascinating activity. Only a few minutes away from our camp a dreamlike forest gorge with emerald green natural pools, funny rock slides and exciting abseiling passages awaits you. The funny and mostly easy passages of the tour are also suitable for newcomers to the sport of canyoning.
At the beginning of the tour we meet in our camp, where you will get the necessary equipment, before we go to the entry point of the canyon (about 10 minutes by car). Once at the canyon, we will be given a safety briefing by your certified guide before starting the adventure. After a short walk we will start with a few smaller slides and abseiling passages. From halfway the abseiling passages become somewhat higher. The highlight of this tour is the 18 meter high double waterfall, at the end of the tour. Afterwards we return together to the camp, where showers and heated changing rooms are waiting for you.
- Canyon: Erbsattel (difficulty level: easy)
- Description: The Erbsattel convinces by its alpine character, with beautiful rappels and slides.
- Starting point: At the Erbsattel
- Distance: 550m
- Total duration: 4h
- Time in the canyon: 2h30min
- Abseiling height: 18m
- Slide length: 5m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of sport or trekking shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- no fear of heights