We meet in Via Maranza 8 at the Mühlbacher pizzeria, Rio Pusteria 39037
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Experience the freedom that only a paragliding flight can give you. During this flight you will feel the wind and enjoy unforgettable moments.
If you want to fly as a couple, in addition to the emotion of flying, you can also have the joy of sharing this special event with your loved ones.
- Meeting and Preparation: At the meeting point one of our pilots will welcome you and accompany you for the rest of the experience. We will then take the cable car and reach the Mittelberg.
- Start and Flight: After a short theoretical explanation and a few meters run-up, we fly in the air. All you have to do at this altitude is to enjoy the panorama.
- After Landing: The landing site is then either close to the meeting point or, if it is somewhere else, we accompany you back to Rio di Pusteria.
- Route: You can fly from different mountains Monte Guzzo and Plan de Corones
- View at: During the flight you can enjoy the nature in South Tyrol. You will see from above stretches of trees, lawns and small and isolated villages
- Altitude covered: Monte Cuzzo 1300m
- Altitude covered: Plan de Corones 1200m
- Total Duration: 1h30m
- Duration of the flight: Monte Guzzo e Plan de Corones 20-25min
- Type of flight: Panorama
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer back to the meeting point
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Money for lift ticket
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 25-100kg
- Physical health
Certified tandem-paraglide pilot (Italy)
MaStGoFly is an officially certified tandem paraglide pilot in Italy