Enjoy a quiet ride on the beautiful river Segura. With its beautiful natural spectacle and shallow waterfalls, rafting in Murcia is fun for young and old alike. Join our Rafting "Classic" - Rio Segura and spend a great time with your friends or family!
We'll meet you at our base, where we'll explain the procedure and security arrangements. Then you can put on the equipment in our own cabins, which we will of course provide for you. With our car we then drive to the starting point directly at the river Segura. Afterward, you can get on the boat and tackle the 13km long part of the river.
Halfway we stop and enjoy a picnic with sandwiches, fruits and a drink on the river bank. Strengthened we continue until we arrive at the end point in Blanca Murcia, where the transport is already waiting for us and will take us back to base where you can take a shower. At the end of the tour, you have also possibility to get something to eat or to drink at our base.
- River: Segura (difficulty level: class I)
- Description: Experience the special charm and varied flora and fauna of the Valle de Ricote during a fun rafting adventure on the Segura.
- Route: From Cieza to Blanca Murcia
- Distance: 13km
- Total duration: 4h
- Time on the river: 3h
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Picnic / Lunch with drinks
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Swimming ability