We meet at our base at Rio Esera in Campo (Carretera Benasque 1, 22450 Campo, Huesca)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
The adventurous among you will conquer the Esera in the canoe raft. You are alone or in pairs in your canoe and a lot of balance is needed. This way the rapids and obstacles of the Esera become a special challenge!
We meet directly at our base at Campo directly at the Rio Esera. There you will get your equipment and all the necessary information. From our base, it is only 50 meters to the river to "La Playa", where your canoe-raft adventure begins.
At "La Playa" you will receive a safety briefing and learn everything you need to know about your tour from your guide. After that, it's on. We will go 8km of the Esera with rapids up to whitewater level III.
At the end point of the tour, our car is already waiting to take you back to the base.
- River: Rio Esera (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: The Rio Esera offers open passages with beautiful landscapes and also narrow passages with exciting rapids. The highlight is "Las Piramides", an exciting passage between large rocks.
- Start point: "La Playa" at our base in Campo
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 1h40min
- High quality canoe-raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer back to the base
- Shoes which can get wet
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Sin Fronteras Adventure is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides