At our raft base at the bottom station of "Bergbahnen Scuol" next to the train station (Via da Ftan 495, 7550 Scuol)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
On the Inn, your entire group can look forward to an unforgettable experience together. Besides rafting on an impressive section of the river, group games and jumps from rocks into the water also provide a lot fun.
We meet at our raft base at the bottom station of Bergbahnen Scuol. There you will be welcomed, receive your rafting equipment and can use the dressing rooms to change. This will be followed by a transfer to the entry point at the river, where you will receive safety instructions from your guide and a paddle training. Then you are ready for your adventure. You water the boats and can get to know the boat during a final training on a quiet section. An exciting rafting course and fun games on the river await you. On the route, there is also the possibility of jumping into the water from rocks and swimming a little in the Inn. After a morning of fun on the river, you can review the experiences at the "Après-Raft" in our base and admire the best photos of the tour.
- River: Inn (difficulty level: class I-II+)
- Description: The Inn River provides a first-class whitewater experience amidst beautiful scenery
- Total duration: 2h30min
- Time on the river: 1h
- Number of participants: 10 - 49 people
- Participants per boat: 7 people
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos and GoPro rental (bookable on site for a surcharge)
- Après-Raft (little Snack and drinks)
- By car/bus: There are plenty of parking possibilities next to the rafting base
- By public transport: Our base is located in the immediate vicinity of Scuol-Tarasp train station and can be reached on foot within 5 minutes.
If desired, a delicious BBQ can be arranged after the rafting. Depending on the number of people, the cost of food and drinks is approximately CHF 25 per person. Please contact us after booking, so that we can organize the catering.
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Engadin Adventure is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides