Take towels, picnic and cap and freedom is yours! This offer allows you to discover the Dourbie and its gorges on your canoe, in perfect autonomy. This small river has a lot of character and you will be charmed by its wild atmosphere and its dynamic waters. You will finish the circuit on the Tarn, with the Millau viaduct in the background. Whether you're a couple or a group of friends, are 6 or 86 years, you are welcome on this tour!
We meet at our base 15 minutes before the booked time
. We will provide you with the equipment, the canoe and give you some tips for your day out - including a map. Once you're ready, we drive you to the starting point of the tour, next to Le Boffi Rocher. Now, just jump on board your canoe and start paddling! The tour ends when you arrive back at our Millau base, after having paddled for 8km.
- River: Dourbie (difficulty level: class I-II)
- Description: The Dourbie is an abundant river that springs in the mountains and flows through the Aveyron before flowing into the Tarn.
- Route: from Le Boffi to Millau
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: up to 8hrs
- Time on the river: 1 h but you can keep the boat for the whole day!
- High-quality kayak or canoe
- Life jacket, helmet, and single or double paddles
- Waterproof container to keep your belongings dry
- Transfer to the starting point of the course
- Map of the river and recommendations
- Wetsuits and wind jackets available at the beginning of the season if the weather is still a bit chilly
- Short and T-shirt for summer (jacket recommended when not summer)
- Closed shoes (e.g. old trainers or water shoes, to wear in the canoe)
- Glasses lace
- Sun protection (cap, glasses, and cream)
- Water (1L min.) and a picnic
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Swimming ability
- Physical health