At our base (Calle A, 3, 22808 Murillo de Gállego) or in Puente la Reina de Jaca, if you're accommodated in Jaca.
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
This is canyoning for beginners and newcomers. Here you can find easy ascents and descents with an impressive formation. Simple water slides, abseiling with assistance and maximum safety for the participants await you.
We meet at our base to drive together to the canyon, where you get by your own car. You can park at the end of the canyoning- route and get to the starting point with the car of the company. Once there, we explain our safety precautions, so that you can start immediately. On the route, we encounter gorges, waterfalls and water slides, which we have to overcome until we reach the end point where your car is standing. Afterward, you can come to the base to relax.
- Canyon: Barranco del hospital (easy)
- Description: on this tour you have a wonderful view of the valley, which is densely covered with trees. Many large pastures are also visible.
- Route: from Sieresa to Valle de Echo
- Distance: 7km
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2hrs
- Abseiling height: 12m
- Jump height: 3m
- Slide length: 4m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes, which may get wet (mountain boots or sneakers)
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Swimming ability
If the tour cannot take place due to weather conditions, we offer you a tour of the same difficulty as an alternative.
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
River Guru is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
River Guru is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides