Thirsty for action and sensations? If you want to take it to the next level, hydrospeed is what you need: equipped with a reinforced neoprene suit, a hydrospeed board and flippers, you'll run down the rapids completely immersed in water. Athletes and adventures who want to measure themselves against the emblematic river of the Morvan, the Chalaux, get ready!
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet at the base 15 minutes before the chosen start time
. At the base, you meet your guide, who will give you the equipment, the safety instructions, and a briefing on the beautiful adventure that awaits you. You can change in the changing rooms. - Tour:
We then leave together by minibus to the starting point to get started with the descent! We embark together for a memorable 1h-1h15min ride on the Chalaux. - Arrival:
We then head back to the base, where you can take a shower (inside, or outside with views on the hills!), and relax in our private space.
- River: Le Chalaux (difficulty level: class IV)
- Description: A wild and preserved river, with manoeuvres in the rapids. Some memorable passages like "the ball pool", "the 400 meters, and "the vaux falls".
- Route: From the Chaumeçon water dam to the Chalaux Village
- Distance: 4km
- Total duration: 2hrs
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, and boots, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability