At the Hoces del Cabriel Hostel (Calle San Juan, 13, 46310 Venta del Moro)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
This gorge is perfect for all canyoning beginners. Turquoise water, rocks and waterfalls invite you to jump, swim and climb. An unforgettable experience awaits you in a place that hardly anyone else can get to see.
We have two meeting points you can pick: one at the Hoces de Cabriel hostel in Venta del Moro and one on the way to the canyon at the gas station in Villargordo del Cabriel. You meet your guides at the destination you picked and you follow them to the parking lot at the canyon with your own cars. There you will get the appropriate canyoning equipment and can change your clothes. After a detailed safety briefing by the guides, your adventure can begin. Fun jumps and impressive rock formations await you. At the end of the tour you will reach the entry point where your cars are also parked.
- Canyon: Las Chorreras (difficulty level: easy)
- Description: This remarkable canyon with its numerous waterfalls and pools offers ideal conditions for beginners.
- Distance: 2-3km
- Total duration: 7h30min
- Jump height: 2-5m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minors need the consent of their legal guardian
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
AvenSport is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
AvenSport is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides