Experienced canyoning enthusiasts and sporty beginners can expect one of the most famous canyoning tours in Lake Garda. The spectacular view and a lot of jumps and slides will take your breath away. A special highlight are the 45 m high abseiling passage and a jump from 12 m height.
We meet at the parking lot in Tignale. You will receive a detailed description of how to get there after booking. At the meeting point, small groups of maximum 6 participants will be formed - a guide will be assigned to each group. From there follows a 20-minute walk to the water. Now put on the wetsuits and the guide will give you a detailed safety briefing.
Before the tour can start, you dive into the water to get used to the temperature. On the way through the canyon fast water slides, abseiling passages up to 45m and a lot of action-packed jumps await you. All jumps can be avoided, you can always decide to take an easier route if you don't feel like it!
At the end of the tour you reach the exit point, which is directly at the road. Here you get a small refreshment in the form of drinks and biscuits.
- Canyon: Torrente Vione (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: A spectacular canyon with many jumps, slides and particularly high abseiling passages. The canyoning heart beats faster here.
- Total duration: 4h
- Time in the canyon: 3h30min
- Abseiling height: up to 45m
- Jump height: up to 12m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
-Drinks and snacks
- Swimwear (wear under your clothes already)
- Solid footwear
- Clothes and shoes to change
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability