We meet at our base (corso Oliva, 87020 Papasidero CS)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Discover magical and hidden places, completely immersed in wild vegetation. The aroma of nature and the freshness of the water will make you return to a primordial state, living in full contact with the earth.
A pleasant walk in the countryside until you reach a waterfall of 30m, a spectacle without equal.
We meet at our base where you can put on sports clothes (shorts). We will then accompany you with our shuttle to the starting point and you will have a brief theoretical explanation. The adventure can then begin. We'll go for a couple of kilometres in one direction and then go back to finish our route right where we started it. The van will be waiting for us to take us back to the base.
- Canyon: Mulino (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: The River Mulino, a tributary of the river Lao, is a very interesting river for all fans of Canyoning. The route offers a close alternation of abseiling, jumps and water slides.
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 2h
- Time in the canyon: 1h30min
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos bookable on site
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Shorts (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Rafting Fiume Lao is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides