We meet at our base (corso Oliva, 87020 Papasidero CS)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Canyoning is the perfect experience for white water lovers. You are full of energy and want to jump into crystal clear pools, face waterfalls and swim in a stream? Then come and try canyoning with us!
We meet at our base where you can wear the equipment provided by us. We will then take you to the starting point with our minibusses. There, you will have a brief theoretical explanation by our certified and experienced guide. The adventure can then begin! This canyoning route is an alternation of jumps, abseils and water slides. The final, and highest, abseil is 30m. At the exit of the canyon the minibus will be waiting for us and take you back to the base where you can enjoy a hot shower and relax in our picnic area.
- Canyon: Mulino River (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: The River Mulino, a tributary of the river Lao, is a very interesting river for all fans of Canyoning. The route offers a close alternation of abseiling, jumps and water slides.
- Total duration: 4h30min
- Time in the canyon: 3h
- Abseiling height: 30m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos bookable on site
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Rafting Fiume Lao Papasidero is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides