Here waits a new challenge for you. With its 70 m high waterfall, the Lapazosa becomes a real defiance. For all adrenaline junkies who want to improve further.
We meet you at our base, where your guides are already waiting for you. There you will find free parking spaces available. There we explain how the following tour will take place and what you have to consider when descending. Afterwards you receive the complete equipment, including backpack to store your food, which will be provided by Aventura Raid Sarrillo. Now all you have to do is to get in your car and follow our guides to the beginning of the canyon. If you do not have a car at your disposal, it is also possible to reserve a transport car on request. There are several restaurants in the village next to where we start the activity.
Depending on the number of participants, weather conditions, skill of the group, etc., the route may be changed to guarantee an entertaining and safe program. After arriving at the canyon we clarify all open questions and then we are ready to start. In the canyon you will abseil, jump and slide. If you have any doubts or fears, you don't have to panic, because your guide will always make sure that everything runs smoothly so that nothing stands in the way of your unforgettable experience.
- Canyon: Lapazosa (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: the Lapoza is one of the most mystical tours of the Pyrenees. Here you will find exciting waterfalls, water slides and many gorges with different levels of difficulty.
- Distance: 4-7 km
- Total duration: 7 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 5 hrs
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Canyoning experience