If you want to stay in the air for a long time, this flight is just right for you. The pilot uses the thermals to climb to high altitudes of up to 3000 metres and you can overcome a longer distance. We particularly recommend this flight to passengers who have already completed a tandem flight.
After completed booking we arrange the exact meeting point at the flight area, which we choose according to flight and weather conditions. You meet your pilot there and take the mountain railway or the bus to get up on the mountain. The starting point can be reached within 15 minutes on foot. Once there, you will receive a detailed briefing by the pilot about the course of the flight and the equipment will be adapted to your size. After the pilot has prepared the paraglider for take-off and checked it, the flight can start. You run a few meters against the wind and already take off. Now you can sit back and enjoy the view. Due to the long flight time and the high altitude we reach, this flight is especially suitable for adrenaline junkies without a weak stomach, who ideally have already completed a tandem flight. At the end of the flight, the pilot puts you in the correct position and lands as gently as possible at the landing site.
- Route, depending on flight conditions:
1: Versettla - Gaschurn (1158m)
2: Hochjoch - Schruns (1156m)
3: Hochalpila/Sonnenbahn - Valisera Tal (1238 to 1600m)
- View over the Montafon
- Total Duration: 3h
- Duration of the flight: 30-60min
- Type of flight: Long-Distance Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Solid, ankle-high footwear
- Long trousers and wind jacket
- Money for lift ticket (ca. €25)
- Please note that it is not possible to bring a backpack on the flight. However, you are welcome to leave your bags at the base in the meantime.
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 35-120kg
- Physical health