Our classic route Llavorsi-Rialp on the Noguera Pallaresa offers you one of the most exciting whitewater adventures! Quiet passages alternate with exciting and intense rapids such as "La Lavadora", "La Sirga", "La Isla" and "El Cuatro Español". The highlight is "Quatre llarg", one of the longest rapids in the world. Your qualified guide is there to help you master the many exciting passages. This makes this activity suitable for everyone. Embark on an unforgettable adventure on the Noguera Pallaresa!
Meet us at our Activity Centre in Llavorsi. You can park your car in our free parking spaces. At the reception on the first floor you will receive all necessary information about your activity and get your equipment for the upcoming adventure. You can then change comfortably in the dressing rooms. Our shuttle service takes you together with your guides to the starting point of the tour. There you will get all useful information about the tour and learn how to raft correctly and safely.
Now we are ready for the start and do a 4km long, calmer section where you can get used to rafting. Then the washing machine "La Lavadora" is waiting for you. The first level IV rapids to put you to the test for the first time. After 5 more quiet kilometres, where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape, comes the famous "Quatre Ilarg", one of the longest navigable rapids in the world. At the Gulleri Bridge, after about halfway along the route, the most intense rapids "La Sirga", "La Isla" and "El Cuatro Español" are waiting for you. From the Rialp Bridge a quiet section follows until the end of the tour in Rialp.
There our shuttle service awaits you and takes you back to the Activity Centre. There you can shower, change and admire the photos of the tour with a drink at the bar or on the terrace. If you book the lunch option, we will take you to the restaurant at the Yeti Emotions Activity Centre, where you can enjoy a pleasant meal in a quiet and unique environment.
- River: Noguera Pallaresa (Difficulty level: Class III-IV)
- Description: Rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa combines spectacular scenery and exciting white water passages. The highlight is the "Quatre Ilarg", one of the longest navigable rapids in the world.
- Route: From Llavorsi to Rialp
- Distance: 14km
- Total duration: 2h
- Time on the river: 2h
- They have availability of rafts accordingly to the amount of guides
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos (bookable on site for an extra charge)
- Parking space
- Lunch (when booked incl. lunch)
- Sunglasses with strap
- Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 8 years
- Physical health and good physical condition
- Swimming ability
- Children are not allowed to participate alone (without adult supervision)