This tour is for those who want it a bit quieter and is ideal for families and beginners. Our short tour takes us to the quieter first part of the Noguera Pallaresa. However, a challenge awaits you: "La Lavadora". The washing machine is a rapid with whitewater level IV. Together with your guide, you will easily master this spot and can enjoy this more comfortable tour. During the trip you can also go swimming, which is especially fun for children!
Meet us at our Activity Centre in Llavorsi. You can park your car in our free parking spaces. At the reception on the first floor you will receive all necessary information about your activity and get your equipment for the upcoming adventure. You can then change comfortably in the dressing rooms. Our shuttle service takes you together with your guides to the starting point of the tour. There you will get all useful information about the tour and learn how to raft correctly and safely.
Now we are ready for the start and do a 3km long, quieter section where you can get used to rafting. There the washing machine "La Lavadora" is waiting for you, a rapid with level IV, which will put you to the test. Afterward there is a quieter passage where you can enjoy the beautiful landscape and also swim a little if you like. Our tour ends in Moleta where our shuttle service awaits and will take you back to the Activity Centre. There you can shower, change and admire the photos of the tour with a drink or small snack at the bar or on the terrace.
- River: Noguera Pallaresa (Difficulty level: Class I-IV)
- Description: Rafting on the Noguera Pallaresa offers the perfect combination of spectacular scenery and exciting white water passages like "La Lavadora".
- Route: From Llavorsi to Moleta
- Distance: 5km
- Total duration: 1h
- Time on the river: 1h
- They have availability of rafts accordingly to the amount of guides
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide (Catalan, Spanish, French and English speakers)
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos (bookable on site for an extra charge)
- Parking space
- Sunglasses with strap
- Minimum age accompanied by an adult: 8 years
- Physical health and good physical condition
- Swimming ability
- Children are not allowed to participate alone (without adult supervision)