We meet at our base (Contrada Muraglione 18/20, 84030 Pertosa SA, Italy)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
A beautiful canoe trip that will introduce you not only to this wonderful sport but also to nature and the most hidden places in Calabria. The descent is suitable for beginners and people with more experience and adults as well as children.
We will meet at our base at the scheduled time. Here you will receive all the necessary equipment that you can put on in our changing rooms. The descent starts at our base and continues for 7 km. The rapids go from a difficulty of I and II degree. Only one rapid reaches the IV degree, but don't worry, thanks to the theoretical introduction that is made before starting and to the experience acquired during the first km of the route, also this rapid will be easy. Arrived at the end point, you will be taken back with our shuttles to the camp where you can use the showers and take advantage of our equipment to cook yourself a tasty barbecue.
- River: Tanagro (difficulty level: class I-II)
- Description: The Tanagro River is a quite easy and calm river that offers a perfect descent for all families
- Route: Pertosa to Auletta
- Distance: 6km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time on the river: 1h30m
- High quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer back to the base
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Physical health (good weight height relation)
- Swimming ability
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Campo Base Campania is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides