At the landing site (Waffenplatzstrasse 22, 8880 Walenstadt)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
A flight over the turquoise blue Lake Walensee is an experience you should not miss. You will remember the indescribable feeling of flying and the breathtaking view for a long time to come.
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the paragliding landing site in Walenstadt. Under certain circumstances we can also take you with us from our office in Davos, please contact us about this after the completed booking. From the landing site, we take the shuttle bus to the take-off site Alp Schrina.
- Start and Flight: After you have received a detailed introduction from the pilot about the flight and he has prepared the paraglider, you are ready to take off. To become airborne, run a few steps against the wind until you are in the air. You can sit back and enjoy the view of Lake Walensee. If desired, your pilot can also fly some flight figures that provide an adrenaline kick, or let you steer the paraglider yourself. To land, you run a few more steps until you reach the stop. We land again at the landing site in Walenstadt, where we originally started.
- Route: From the take-off site Alp Schrina on Walenstadtberg to the landing site in Walenstadt
- View of Lake Walensee
- Altitude: 800m
- Total Duration: 2h
- Duration of the flight: 10-30min
- Type of flight: Standard Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Solid footwear
- Weatherproof clothes
- Money for the shuttle bus (12 CHF)
- Minimum age: 12 years (younger children can also fly if they express the wish to fly)
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 40-110kg
- Physical health
Very competent team with the right dose of humor.
Translated with Google Translate