We meet at our base. (Calle Iglesia 6, 22376 Torla-Ordesa, Huesca, Spain)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
An excellent activity that combines 2 entertaining and exciting canyons. This tour is ideal for people without previous knowledge but also for people who already have experience in canyoning. The Gloces Gorge is considered by many to be the most beautiful and impressive gorge of the Pyrenees. In the gorge we will come across numerous abseiling spots, water slides and waterfalls, followed by a snack in the bar "las Eras". There we can enjoy the beautiful landscape while we replenish our energy reserves.
We meet at our base in Torla, where you receive the necessary material. From here we can either drive with the company car, if it is not currently being used by another group, or you can accompany the guides with your own cars to the starting point of the tour. Then we go into the gorge, where we will abseil, slide and jump. At the end of the route we return to where the adventure began. From there you can either return immediately to your accommodation or come with us to the base to relax in the beautiful center of Torla.
- Canyon: Gloce and Furco (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Combination of 2 impressive canyons with numerous water slides and waterfalls, which can also be bypassed.
- Total duration: 5h45min
- Time in the canyon: 2h30min in every canyon
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos and videos
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Memory Card / USB- Stick
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Swimming ability
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Agua y Nieve is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides