At our base in Lathuile (925 Route de Chaparon 74210 Lathuile)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Enter the famous clear water canyon of Angon and live a moment that you are not about to forget. Jumps, waterfalls, slides and abseiling await all adventurers from 8 years old.
The meeting point is at our base at the booked time. There you will receive your complete equipment and you can put it on. It would be more simple if you already wear your swimsuit under your clothes.
You will then follow your guide by car to the arrival point of your tour, so that you find your vehicle when the activity is over. If you don't have a car, you can get into the guide's vehicle at no extra cost. You will then walk to the entrance of the canyon where your certified guide will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy the tour safely. After that you will be ready to enter the water for 1h15 of pure refreshing fun. You will climb over rocks, jump into the water, swim through natural pools and rope down waterfalls.
At the end of an exciting tour, you arrive back at the meeting point, where your cars are parked.
- Canyon: Angon (Difficulty level: Easy)
- Description: Fed by the clear water of Lake Annecy, the Angon canyon is well-known as one of the most beautiful gorges in Haute-Savoie
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 1h15
- Abseiling height: 10m
- Jump height (optional): 8m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket)
- High class harness and rope material
- Qualified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 8 years old or 125 cm
- Physical health
- Swimming ability