At our base in Lathuile (925 Route de Chaparon 74210 Lathuile)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
The Montmin canyon is the perfect spot for those who want to have a fun and unforgettable canyoning experience. A beautiful series of jumps, abseils but also natural slides in the clearest mountain water will definitely meet your expectations.
The meeting point is at our base at the booked time. There you will receive your complete equipment and you can put it on. It would be more simple if you already wear your swimsuit under your clothes.
You will then follow your guide by car to the arrival point of your tour, so that you find your vehicle when the activity is over. If you don't have a car, you can get into the guide's vehicle at no extra cost. You will then walk to the entrance of the canyon where your certified guide will tell you everything you need to know to enjoy the tour safely. After that you will be ready to enter the waters of the Montmin stream for 2.5hrs of pure refreshing fun. The canyon will provide you with optional jumps up to 7m, abseils of up to 15m and natural slides enjoyable by everybody, from 8 years.
At the end of the tour you will find your car where you left it.
- Canyon: Montmin canyon (Difficulty level: Easy)
- Description: A beautiful succession of jumps up to 8 meters, abseils and fun waterslides, in clear mountain water.
- Route: From Oratoire de Montmin to Vésonne
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2.5hrs
- Abseiling height: 15m
- Jump height (optional): 7m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket)
- High class harness and rope material
- Qualified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 8 years old or 125 cm
- Physical health
- Swimming ability