Give your child original and unforgettable memories with this initiation paragliding flight over Lake Annecy. Available for kids up to 14 years old, this flight allows your sweetie to glide safely with their state-certified pilot and discover Lake Annecy and the surrounding valley. Morning flights are perfect for children, with excellent weather conditions. One thing is certain: it will be 10 minutes you will hear about for a long time.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet you at our base 15min before the start of the activity. Your kid can try our high-quality equipment and get to know their certified pilot. Together, you can even observe the landings of other paragliding flights right next to our base.
- Start and Flight:
Once ready, we will take you in 20min by shuttle transfer from Doussard to the famous take-off area of the Col de la Forclaz. Once in the air, these 10 minutes will be the most astonishing your kid has ever experienced! They will land in Doussard, with all the passersby enviously observing their flight from the point of departure, where you found yourself just 1 hour ago.
- Route: From Doussard - take-off at "Col de la Forclaz" towards Doussard landing zone
- View on: Lake Annecy
- Altitude change: 800m
- Total Duration: about 1h
- Duration of the flight: about 10-20min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Pictures/Video for 30€
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 5-14 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20/60kg
- Physical health