Everyone can enjoy those 30min in the air and discover everything there is to learn thanks to your state-certified pilot over the Annecy Lake. During this paragliding flight, you will use warm air currents from the ground to gain altitude. In addition, you will witness aerobatic tricks worthy of the best acrobats, including wing overs (looping over your wing), 360° and speed peaks of 100km/h! You will basically become a paragliding expert in one flight.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet you at our base 15min before start of the activity. You can try our high quality equipment and get to know our certified pilot. You can even observe the landings of other paragliding flights right next to our base.
- Start and Flight:
Once ready, we will take you in 20min by shuttle transfer from Doussard to the famous take-off area of the Col de la Forclaz. Once in the air, these 30min will be the most astonishing of your life! You will land in Doussard, with all the passer-bys enviously observing your flight from the point of departure, where you found yourself just 1.5 h ago.
- Route: From Doussard - take-off at "Col de la Forclaz" towards Doussard landing zone
- View on: Lake Annecy
- Altitude change: 800m
- Total Duration: about 1.5h
- Duration of the flight: about 30-35min
- Type of flight: Thermic and acrobatic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20/115kg
- Physical health