This tour close to Chambéry offers everything a canyoner's heart desires: a great number of jumps, natural slides, and submerged caves. The Ternèze canyon is the perfect setting for your adventure. On the way through the canyon, you can admire the amazing nature and emerald green water. To be discovered from 8 years old !
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet in front of the church in Curienne
15 minutes in advance. From there, you will follow the guides to the car park at the canyon in your own cars. Here you will receive your canyoning equipment and can change into the neoprene suit. It is easiest to already wear your swimwear under your clothes when you arrive at the meeting point. In a group of 10 people maximum, our tour starts from the car park and we walk to the entry point at the canyon. - Tour:
After a detailed safety introduction by your certified guides, who tell you everything you need to know about canyoning, the fun can begin. You climb over rocks, jump into the water, swim through natural pools and rope down waterfalls. If you are not a fan of jumping into the water, you can skip this step. During the tour, the guides take photos, which will be made available to download for you afterwards. - Return:
At the end of an exciting tour, you arrive back at the meeting point, where your car is parked.
- Canyon: Ternèze (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: In the Ternèze canyon a lot of jumps and slides provide fun and action in a beautiful natural setting.
- Total duration: 2.5 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 1.5 h
- Abseiling height: up to 18 m
- Jump height: up to 5 m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of sports shoes (which may get wet)
- Water shoes forbidden
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability