At our base in Thonon-les-Bains (Route de Bioge, 74200 Thonon-les-Bains)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Our adventurous rafting tour is suitable for beginners and people who have already been rafting before. Joining a 7 people boat and our certified instructor, we will tackle all the difficult parts on this route on the Dranse, so a lot of action and challenges are guaranteed. If you want a morning or an afternoon full of excitement and joy, rafting on the river Dranse will fulfill your dreams.
We meet at the base 15min before the booked time. After receiving the equipment you can put it on in our changing rooms. When you are ready, we will take you by bus to the starting point where we will teach you to paddle and give you some instructions on the path and safety. The tour is simple, so we'll approach the rapids carefully. After approximately 1h15min on the river, you will arrive at the base directly on the rafts. You are also welcome to spend the rest of the day here. At our base, there is the possibility to have a picnic or to order food and drinks in our bar.
- River: Dranse (Difficulty level: Class IV)
- Description: The Dranse River is a river of medium difficulty and is one of the nearest rivers to Geneva and Lausanne, where you can go rafting.
- Route: 5km on the river back to the base.
- Distance: 5km
- Total duration: 2hrs
- Time on the river: 1h15min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene shoes, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Awesome afternoon and top guide
Translated with Google Translate
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
AN Rafting Haute-Savoie is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides