Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Do you want to spend an unforgettable day? Explore the gorges of the Dourbie with this very playful canyon where you will encounter obstacles without respite. With its moderate difficulty, it is perfectly suited for the first practice of canyoning.
We meet you directly at the canyon. There, you receive your equipment before going to the starting point of the canyon after a short approach walk (5min).
Let's go for a day of great fun: many jumps (up to 10m, optional), "syphoning" passages from one pool to another, slides and floating await you in a tour where difficulties remain moderate (no abseiling passage for example) and some obstacles can be avoided. A picnic break at midday will also allow you to enjoy the magnificent setting of the gorges.
A short walk (15min) will take you to your car and you can then continue your day with memories in your head. Photos of your performance will be available on the Internet where you can download them directly.
- Canyon: Canyon de la Dourbie (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: In the Cévennes National Park, the Dourbie Canyon awaits explorers looking for fun with obstacles with evocative names such as the "Bazard à bubles" or the "Casse-coudes".
- Distance: 1,300m
- Total duration: 7hrs
- Time in the canyon: 6hrs
- Jump height: up to 10m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Photos (can be downloaded)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
B&ABA Sport Nature Grands Causses is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides