Are you looking for a new outdoor activity to try with the whole family? What about canyoning? We have prepared for you an exciting adventure in the beautiful Italian region of Liguria! Let's jump, hike, slide, abseil and have fun!
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at 9:30 am
in the historic village Airole in Italy
. Our team will provide you with the necessary equipment and give more details regarding our canyoning trip. As soon as every is ready, we will set off. After approx. 40 min of walking in the biodiversity-rich Mediterranean landscapes, we will reach the canyon. On the way, you'll be accompanied by olive, fig and Aleppo pine trees.- Tour:
For the whole time in the canyon, you'll be accompanied by a certified canyoning guide. This canyon is easy and therefore, everybody without any previous canyoning experience can try it. If you don't feel like jumping, sliding or abseiling from certain spots, you'll always have an option to take the easier way. Surrounded by tall rock formations, babbling water, waterfalls and natural water slides, you'll certainly have a great time!- Return:
After the adventure is over, we will head back to the car park.
- Canyon: Airole Canyon (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Canyon d'Airole is a less frequented canyon, whose limestone walls have been forming for a couple of hundred years. Thanks to its big variety of basins, natural slides, jump spots and abseil slides, it's popular for canyoning.
- Route: the starting point is at the car park in the village d'Airole, Italy, where we also return when the adventure is over.
- Distance: 2,000 m
- Total duration: approx. 7 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 3.5 hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 12 m
- Jump height: up to 8 m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Snack (for a picnic)
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability