Expect an exceptional day of canyoning in the Carleva canyon, our team's favourite! Located in the heart of the Mercantour natural park, it promises a real sporting challenge for nature lovers. Combining walking and sensational obstacles, this course takes place in a wild setting characterised by large crystalline basins and impressive waterfalls. Our canyoning experts will help you push your limits in complete safety, for unforgettable memories!
Tour programme- Preparation:
We will meet at the car park next to the Breil-sur-Roya train station at 8 am
. On site you will be provided with the necessary equipment and some additional information. You will then have a 1h55min approach walk to reach the start of the canyon.- Tour:
During 6 hours, you will advance in the canyon with your certified guide, discovering the exceptional rocky landscapes in which you will progress through various obstacles: you will jump up to 10m in large basins, slide down natural slides and abseil down waterfalls reaching 20m. In between the various obstacles, you will walk in the canyon, swim in the crystal clear water and have a friendly picnic break.- Arrival:
We will take a path for 15 minutes to return to the village of Breil-sur-Roya where we will join the vehicles.
- Canyon: Carleva Canyon (Difficulty level: difficult)
- Description: Carleva Canyon is a popular canyoning site which offers a variety of obstacles thanks to waterfalls and deep basins.
- Route: the starting point is at the car park next to the train station of Breil sur Roya and afterwards we return to the village.
- Total duration: 9hrs
- Time in the canyon: 6hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 20m
- Jump height: up to 10m
- Slide length: up to 13m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability