We meet at our base in Pula (Verudela 17, 52100 Pula)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available dates:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Are you a passionate explorer looking for a new challenge? Are you already waiting to dive deep into the emerald waves and feel what it's like to breathe underwater? The Open Water Diver course gives you a great opportunity to fully join the scuba diving family! Our expert dive instructors organize the course filled with a joyful feeling of learning about and getting to know the world of scuba diving. There's no better place to complete your OWD course than in the Croatian sea where the sun never sets and the beaches are pristine. See you at our base!
Goal of the course
The aim of this course is to develop your diving knowledge and learn the basic rules for scuba diving. During the course, you start practising in confined water and then move forward to open water dives. After the completed course, you receive the PADI/SSI Open Water Diver certification.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet directly at our base where you meet your instructor, receive your equipment, learning materials and the safety briefing. From there, you are ready to start your diving adventure.!
- Day 1: 2 Theory Lessons + Practice in Confined Water
- Day 2: Theory Lesson + 2 Open Water Dives
- Day 3: Practise in Confined Water + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 4: Theory Lesson + Practise in Open Water
- Day 5: Practise in Open Water
- Day 6: 1 Open Water Dive
- 1 Practice Dives in confined water
- 5 Open Water Dives
- 6 Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI/SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, jacket, regulator, weights)
- E-Learning material
- PADI/SSI registration fee & certificate
- Fresh drinking water in the diving base
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability