/ day (1.5hrs)
We meet at our diving center in Vrsar (Autokamp Porto Sole, 52450, Vrsar, Croatia)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Come and discover the fascinating underwater world of Vrsar! In our home reef Porto Sole you will find a very diverse underwater flora- and fauna. The bay is up to 10m deep and besides scorpion fish, cuttlefish, gurnard and conger eels you have the possibility to see seahorses. The bay offers ideal dive conditions, making it the perfect spot also for children and beginners.
The bay Porto Sole is only 25m away from our diving center. We affectionately call it the seahorse house bay, as you often get to see these little sea dwellers.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We await you at our dive center in Vrsar. After you have filled in the customer card, liability release and health statement, we will give you a briefing about the course of the dive and show you the premises. You then meet your dive guide and get the equipment. After a very short walk, you already are at the entrance area.
Your dive guide will guide you to the most beautiful places in the bay. During the dive, you will be able to discover the diverse underwater nature of the Adriatic Sea at depths of 2m to 10m.
After the dive, you can take a hot shower and relax on our terrace.
- Total duration: 1.5 hrs (approx. 45 min under water)
- Air per dive: 200 Bar
- Group size per guide: max. 6 participants
- Number of dives per trip: 1
- Certified dive guide
- Optional: High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, BCD, regulator, mask, fins, tank, weights)
- Tank refill (200 Bar)
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Min. certified Scuba Diver
- Physical fitness
- Medical certificate (not older than 1 year) by a physican for diving or a signed medical statement without any restrictions
* With the Open Water Diver certification, you can also dive in the house bay without a diving guide, just with your dive buddy. In this case, you can book the corresponding offer.
PADI Dive Center
Starfish Diving Center Vrsar uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.