/ day (2hrs)
We meet at our diving center in Vrsar (Autokamp Porto Sole, 52450, Vrsar, Croatia)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you like adventures, this is the place for you! This dive site offers two steep walls, which show a particularly species-rich flora and fauna. At 16m a small wreck awaits you where sometimes the bizarre John Dory can be found.
The Koversada dive site is only 3 minutes drive with our dive center bus from our center. Underwater you can see sea needles, lobsters, congers, forkbeards as well as numerous shoals of fish and antlers sponges. Colourful nudibranchs and a small wreck, as well as giant oarfish, are some of the highlights. The diving depth is 5 to 25 m.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We await you at our dive center in Vrsar. After you have filled in the customer card, liability release and health statement, we will give you a briefing about the course of the dive and show you the premises. You then meet your dive guide and prepare the equipment before we drive you to the dive site.
The dive will be adapted to your experience level. Your dive guide will guide you to the most beautiful spots and stay with you during the dive.
After the dive, we drive you back to the base where you can take a hot shower and relax on our terrace.
- Total duration: 2 hrs (max. 60 min under water)
- air per dive: 200 Bar
- Group size per guide: max. 6 divers per guide under water
- Number of dives per trip: 1
- Certified dive guide
- Optional: High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, BCD, regulator, mask, fins, tank, weights)
- Tank refill (200 Bar)
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Certified Scuba Diver
- Physical fitness
- Valid medical certificate (not older than 1 year) by a physican for diving or signed medical statement without any restrictions
* With the Open Water Diver certification, you can also go diving without a dive guide under water, just you and your buddy. In this case, you can book the corresponding offer.
PADI Dive Center
Starfish Diving Center Vrsar uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.