Close to Pau, we offer you a unique bungee jumping experience in the south-west of France, overlooking the Gave d'Ossau which you will be able to touch with your fingertips when you get to the bottom! You will jump from the Roman Viaduc d'Arudy, which is considered the gateway to the Pyrenees and the magnificent Ossau valley. You will be in the hands of our AFNOR certified experts who will guide you during this singular experience and ensure your safety. A big dose of adrenaline awaits you!
We will meet directly at the Arudy Viaduct
. There, you will be welcomed by our team who will take care of you: they will explain the safety instructions and provide you with your equipment. Then it will be time for your big jump.- Jump:
When it's your turn, we accompany you to the platform of the Arudy Viaduct, 35 metres above the ground, where the AFNOR-certified guide will give you a final check on your harness and the elastic attached to your ankles. And off you go for the big jump! Enjoy the moment, soaring through the air in the middle of natural landscapes and then make the famous water touch. When the rope is completely released, a team member on the ground will untie you and remove your equipment so that you can rejoin the team and get the diploma attesting your jump!
- High-quality rope with anti-tear and overstretching protection
- Certificate for your first jump
- Video (optional €20 to pay on-site)
- Minimum age: 18 years (or minors with consent of parents)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 45kg/150kg
- Medical certificate for those over 55
- Contraindication: epilepsy, pregnancy, heart or joint problems