Individual arrangement after completed booking
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
A great experience for everyone! Take off and feel free like a bird. Marvel at beautiful winegrowing villages and enchanting historic towns and villages from an altitude of up to 1,500 meters. You can choose between different starting places. At Ballonsport Müllheim you will experience the complete procedure: help to set up the hot-air balloon, enjoy breathtaking views and a relaxed atmosphere for about 90 minutes, support the team in dismantling the balloon and watch how a gigantic balloon soon turns into a "bag full of fabric". This is followed by the traditional baptism ceremony, where you will be elevated to the rank of nobility and presented with your personal baptismal certificate. We are looking forward to an exciting journey with you!
- Take-off area Müllheim: For all those who want to see the Markgräferland from above.
- Starting point Bad Krozingen: In the middle of the Kurpark, here we often fly towards Basel or Freiburg.
- Freiburg airfield: Ideal for trips to the Kaiserstuhl or the Black Forest.
- Europa Park: Here you often travel in the direction of Kaiserstuhl or Offenburg.
- Hinterzarten: Here we pass over beautiful, small valleys in the Black Forest, over the Titisee, or in the direction of Donaueschingen.
- Before take-off:
We meet around 6:00 in the morning at the agreed starting point. Here the preparation for the upcoming adventure begins. We unpack the balloon, fill it, "wake the fire" and set it up. Before the departure, the pilot will inform you about your duties on board and then it can already start!
- During the ride:
Enjoy a 90-minute trip. Depending on your starting point, you can marvel at forests, enchanting valleys, impressive lakes, beautiful winegrowing villages or magically historic towns and villages. You are welcome to take pictures of the view with your camera.
- After landing:
After the landing, you help our team with the dismantling of the giant balloon. Afterwards, we gather around the basket and celebrate the successful adventure. With the original baptism ceremony, you will be elevated to the nobility and even receive your personal baptism certificate. After the relaxation, we will take you back to the starting place where your cars are parked. You are welcome to enjoy a delicious breakfast with our team after the flight!
- Basket size: up to 8 passengers
- Total Duration: 4-5hrs
- Duration of the flight: 1.5hrs
- Licensed, certified balloon pilot
- Transfer back from the landing site
- Balloon baptism & certificate
- Solid footwear
- Comfortable clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: none, 10 years is recommended
- Minimum height: none, 1.40m is recommended to see over the basket
- Physical health
- No heart problems