Individual arrangement after completed booking
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
If you are looking for thrills, this is the perfect offer for you! You will be captivated by your first paragliding experience including acrobatics and a breathtaking view of the largest natural lake in France, the Lake du Bourget. All in complete safety with your state-certified pilot.
- Meeting & Preparation:
The day before the flight, we choose the meeting point in the Aix Les Bains region that is best suited to the weather conditions. We will meet 15min before the booked time and then proceed to one of the four take-off areas. It will either be the Col du Sapenay, Le Revard, Chamoux-sur-Gelon or Verel. There, you will be able to get to know your pilot and try out your high-quality equipment before your first paragliding flight.
- Start and Flight:
After a briefing on the take-off procedure, you and your licensed pilot, who will be at your side, will be able to take-off. One, two, three, four, five quick steps together and your feet will slowly leave the ground. This paragliding flight has just started! Now you can let the pilot do his job he knows so well and sit comfortably in your harness.
- After Landing:
After these 10 to 20min of total happiness, we will get closer to our destination 600m further down. All you have to do is prepare for landing, the equivalent of a small jump. You have now mastered the skies! Shall we do it again?
- Route: From one of the four points indicated above, with a view of Lac du Bourget and the surrounding mountains, to the landing area under the chosen take-off point.
- View on: Lac du Bourget
- Altitude change: 600m
- Total Duration: about 1h
- Duration of the flight: about 10-20min
- Type of flight: Acrobatic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- In high season (July-August): Transfer to the starting point
- Pictures/Videos (30€ payable on site)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters/ Winter clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 11 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 40/120kg
- Physical health
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Takamaka Aix Les Bains is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides