At the paragliding center next to the UCPA center (Quartier, Route de Brovès, 405 Plarion, 83840 La Roque-Esclapon)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
For an unforgettable paragliding flight, choose a magical setting while flying over Mont Lachens. In the heart of the Var, you will fly over authentic natural landscapes while experiencing unique sensations and discovering the joys of free flight. Your certified instructor will prioritise your safety and will make sure you enjoy this special experience to the fullest. With the sea on the horizon and the raptors flying above your head, you will live a real waking dream!
- Meeting & Preparation:
The day before your flight, a pilot will contact you to tell you the flight time, which is defined according to the weather conditions (the start time you select is a preferred flight time). On the day of your flight, you will go to the meeting place. Then, you will travel the take-off site by 4x4 vehicle. On-site, your pilot will prepare you for the flight: briefing on the session and information on the landscapes you will fly over.
- Start and Flight:
All you have to do now is to take a few steps to fly away... You can enjoy the unique sensations of free flight over breathtaking landscapes. Your pilot will be there to comment on the wonders under your feet. You will glide through the air for about ten minutes until you gently touch ground at the landing site.
- After Landing:
The landing site is not far from your vehicle. You can quietly process your experience and then continue your day.
- View of: Lachens mountain, the Sainte-Baume and Mercantour massifs
- Altitude change: 700-800m
- Total duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Optional: Pictures/Videos (extra, to be paid on-site)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Maximum weight: 80kg
- Physical health: Being able to run a short distance