In the hinterland of Ajaccio, we invite you into the heart of the Richiusa canyon, where you will admire the surrounding mountains and the typical vegetation of Corsica. You will take part in a sporty descent on one of the most famous canyoning routes of the island. If you are looking for thrills in a green nature, this hectic and lively outing is perfect with friends.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet at the village fountain in Bocognano, in front of "Bar des Amis", just next to the Post Office
(you will find a car park just opposite). Your state-certified canyoning instructor will provide you with your equipment there and then you depart for an approach walk of about 45 minutes. Once on site, safety instructions will be provided before entering the canyon.- Tour:
For 3hrs, all the obstacles of canyoning will be combined in a magical setting: jumps (never mandatory), slides, abseiling and zip line, not to mention swimming passages in natural pools of an incredible emerald green. Compared to the classic descent, the Richiusa sportive descent offers more jumps and more natural slides.- Arrival:
Once you reach the end of the canyon, a 15min walk awaits you to reach your vehicle.
- Canyon: Richiusa Canyon (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The Richiusa canyon is one of the best known in Corsica, as it combines all the joys of canyoning!
- Total duration: 4.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2h45min
- Abseiling height: up to 10m
- Jump height: up to 8m (optional)
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet and wetsuit)
- High class harness and rope material
- Waterproof bag
- Certified canyoning guide
- Canyoning shoes (for extra charge, 8€)
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Case for glasses
- Bottle of water
- Energy bar
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Swimming ability
- Physical health