Avoid the crowds, our group size is limited to two divers for the SSI Try Scuba program. This program is the ideal way to get a glimpse of a previously unknown underwater world. For the first time, you can submerge yourself in the sea around Gozo and find out how it feels to breathe underwater. With our experienced instructors at your side you will complete your first shallow dive and at the same time have the chance to admire numerous fish and marine plants in the coastal regions of the island of Gozo.
Goal of the course
In this course, you can familiarize yourself with the basics of diving, as well as try out the handling of the equipment for the first time. In a theoretical lesson, you are prepared for everything that awaits you when diving in shallow water.
Meeting & Preparation
For the dive, we meet either directly in our diving centre or we pick you up from your accommodation upon arrangement. Once you arrive at the centre, we first take care of the necessary paperwork before you receive your rental equipment. As soon as all the participants are ready, we take our bus to the coast.
- 1 Theory lesson + 1 dive in shallow water
- 1 Dive in confined water
- 1 Theory Lesson
- Certified SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, regulator, weights, dive computer)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Transfers & Pick-up from hotel
- Minimum age: 13 years (under 18 with consent from adult)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Wait 24 hours before a flight