We meet at our base in Molveno (Via Roma, 14/a, 38018 Molveno, TN, Italy)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Our thermal flight in Molveno is the best option for those who want to stay in the sky for as long as possible! The thermal upward currents allow us to stay at high altitude for longer than the standard flight: during the flight, the currents will lift the parachute back to high altitude several times, so you can fully enjoy the feeling of emptiness under your feet and the magnificent view of Lake Molveno. After take-off from a slope, you will lift your feet off the ground and we will slowly approach the beach.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at the scheduled time at our base in Molveno, you will meet the pilot and we will head to cable car which will take us to the starting point. After a technical introduction before the flight, you will be ready to take off!
- Start and Flight:
After a few steps down a slope, you will lift your feet off the ground and enjoy a flight of about 40 minutes thanks to the upward thermal currents that will make us fly for longer. We will land on the beach.
- Route: Pradel, Montanara, Molveno
- View on: during the flight, you can have a wonderful view of Lake Molveno and some peaks of our region, Trentino
- Distance covered: 700m
- Total Duration: 100min
- Duration of the flight: 40min
- Type of flight: Thermic
- Complete flight equipment
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Foto/video: SD Card 8GB, HD-Video & Foto (GoPro)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes, long trousers, and sweaters
- Money for lift ticket (ca. 10 €)
- Age: 13/80 years (under 18 years with the written consent of the parents)
- Weight: 30/100kg
- Physical health