/ day (4hrs)
At our diving centre in Mali Lošinj (Del Conte 1, 51550 Mali Lošinj)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Discover the amazing underwater world and all its secrets! By completing the Open Water Diver course, you will be able to dive around the world and the limits will no longer exist for you. Feel the freedom that comes from diving in clear waters in Croatia with certified instructors by your side. Sea Sub Son is the best place to do it and to find out how easy it is to fall in love with diving. We guarantee that after completing this course, diving will become your greatest passion!
Goal of the course
The aim of this course is to develop your diving knowledge and learn the basic rules for scuba diving. After completing the course, you will receive the SSI Open Water Diver certification. During the course, together with your instructor, you practice in confined water then to move forward to open water dives.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at our diving centre in Mali Lošinj sharply on time to get to know your instructor. Then, we will discuss the details of the course and its order. Once everything is set, the course can start. You get the e-learning materials before the beginning of the course so you only need to complete the practical part in the diving centre.
- Day 1: Practice in confined water
- Day 2: Practice in confined water + Open water dive
- Day 3: Practice in confined water + Open water dive
- Day 4: Practice in confined water
- Day 5: Practice in confined water + Open water dive
- Day 6: Practice in confined water + Open water dive
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 6 Practice in confined water
- 4 Open water dives
- Certified SSI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- E-Learning material
- SSI registration fee & certificate
- Water on the boat
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability