At our base in Torrenova (Carrer Pinada, 5, Torrenova, Palmanova, Magaluf, 07181 Calvià, Illes Balears, Spain)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available dates:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
If you want to start the path to become a certified scuba diver, this course is the right for you! With our highly certified instructors, you will take your first steps and will learn all the important basics of the discipline. Come to Norway Dive, jump into the Mallorca's sea and start your scuba diving journey with us!
Goal of the course
The PADI Open Water Diver certification will allow you to dive independently with a dive buddy. You will be also able to purchase and rent diving equipment all around the world. With this course, you will gain and improve all skills and theoretical aspects needed to be able to dive safely.
Meeting & Preparation
We meet directly at our base in Torrenova where you will get to know your instructors. We will give you the equipment and an introduction to the world of scuba diving. Soon will you be ready to jump into the blue waters of Mallorca!
- Day 1: 2 Theory Lessons + 2 Practice in confined water + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 2: 2 Theory Lessons + 2 Practice in confined water + 1 Open Water Dive
- Day 3: 1 Theory Lesson + 1 Practice in confined water + 2 Open Water Dives
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 5 Practice Dives in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- 5 Theory Lessons
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Transfers & Pick-up from the hotel, up to 15 minutes from our base
- PADI registration fee & certificate
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
PADI Dive Center
Norway Dive uses the PADI System of diving education and offers courses as well as rental equipment that meet the international PADI standards.