Join the team from Liberan Surf & Camp to begin your windsurfing journey with the local experts! This course is planned for 4 days of learning how to safely windsurf step by step so the results are faster and more satisfying. If you choose a trial course, you learn the content of the first day of the beginner's course. We work in groups of a maximum of 5 participants to share the most knowledge with you. Our high-quality gear consists of large JP Australia boards (215 L) and small Severne school sails. Moreover, the use of NPX neoprene and life jackets are also included in the price of the course. Come to our base in Viganj and we guarantee you to teach you windsurfing like no other school!
Meeting & Preparation
We meet at our surf base in Viganj 15min before the start time. Once there, you receive your windsurfing equipment and get to know your instructor. Then, we brief you about safety and equipment used during your lesson.
- Day 1: learning the theory on land (wind theory, board and sail theory) + sailing in a straight line
- Day 2: learning to manoeuvre on water, staying upwind, riding in a group and tack turn
- Day 3: improving the previously learned under the supervision of the instructor
- Day 4: accomplishing a group trip across the sea to Korčula island
* Day 1 is also the content of your lesson when you choose "Trial Course" option
- Complete windsurfing equipment
- Certified Windsurf Instructor
- Changing rooms
- Shower & lockers
- Swimwear & towel
- Minimum age: 13 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability