Come to our base in Agios Georgios Beach close by to Savvas Popeye Taverna. (Saint George Agios Georgios, Thira 847 03)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Explore Santorini from a jet ski! Our professional team offers you a safari tour which takes your whole family to beautiful beaches like the Red Beach, White Beach or the rocky Mesa Pigadia Beach. Alone or with a friend sitting behind you, the fun can start! Get ready, roar the jet ski and enjoy the spectacular landscapes of Santorini with the light breeze in your hair!
- Meeting & Preparation:
Please come about 10min in advance to our base which is located directly at the sandy Saint George Beach. Here, you can change your clothes and lock your belonging in a safety locker. Before we set off, our certified instructor will brief you about safety, provide you with a life jacket and explain how to drive a jet ski.
Once everybody is ready, the adventure can start! In a group of max. 5 jet skis accompanied by an experienced jet ski instructor, we'll hit the direction of the most beautiful beaches and volcanic islands of Santorini.
When the tour is over, we'll return together back to our base. Here, you can take a shower, refresh yourself by an exotic cocktail and chill on the beach.
- Tour 1: Starting at the St. Georgios Beach, we drive to the stunning Vlychada Beach with black volcanic pebbles known thanks to its pale cliffs as "moon beach". Further, we continue to the Red Beach, which is the 4th most colourful beach in the world and is close to The White Beach. At the end of our tour, you'll spot the rocky beach Mesa Pigadia and Mauro Vouno. Duration is 1-1.5 hrs.
- Tour 2: The programme of this tour is the same like tour 1 with following spots in addition: Pharos with its dramatic rocks and a picturesque lighthouse, Volcano and the so-called white island, Aspronisi, an uninhabited island of volcanic origins. Duration 2-2.5 hrs.
- Tour 3: The programme of this tour is the same like tour 1 with the following spots in addition: On our way, we can't miss the idyllic island Thirasia (Therasia), which was created by the same volcanic eruption like its bigger sister the island of Santorini. Further, we drive to the coastal town of Oia, which will amaze you with its whitewashed houses. Our last stop is the magical Ammoudi Bay. Duration 3-3.5 hrs.
- Jet ski with a full tank incl. in price
- Certified jet ski guide
- Life jacket
- Safety instructions
- Snorkel mask with tube
- Wet suit (upon request)
- Possibility to take a shower
- Waterproof pockets for your belongings
- Minimum age to drive: 18 years
- Minimum age of participants: 6 years (minors must be accompanied by a parent)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Identity card or Passport